We are excited to announce that Timothy Etoori has joined Christ Transformation Ministries (CTM0 as our in-country Uganda Financial Manager.
Timothy is a resident of Kampala, Uganda, and a long time friend of Arthur Magezi, CTM’s Executive Director. Timothy brings a wealth of financial management experience and expertise to CTM financial operations in Uganda. His background and qualifications include:
- Member of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) of Kenya, and Uganda
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Employment history includes a broad array of experience serving various types of institutions, including the Opportunity Bank Uganda Limited, FINCA Uganda Limited, Carr Stanyer Sims & Co., and CELTEL Uganda
Timothy’s key responsibilities as our Financial Manager, Uganda, will include:
- Local in-county financial management of CTM activities, including budgeting and accounting
- Financial reporting to CTM global and local authorities
- Ensuring CTM compliance with local laws and regulations
- Working with counterparts in the U.S. to achieve our financial goals and objectives
In addition, Timothy is a published author, and has written several inspiring books – one of which is entitled “Visions of Glory”.
Please joins us in welcoming Timothy to the CTM team!