Greetings in Christ,
As you know, one of our goals in 2018 is to reach out to the local village churches on a monthly basis – visting them, encouraging the pastors and beleivers, and continuing to build up these “baby” village churches.
We thank you our supporters so much for contuing to pray for CTM, and to support the people and these churches financially on a monthly basis. During this past month of January, Moses and other members of our regional support team visisted several village churches:
- The Bulondo church
- The Irundu church
- The Sinini church
We had the opportunity to film a couple of the pastors, to provide you with further insight into two of these local village churches:
Highlights from the Bulondo church
The Bulondo church has been planted since 2016, and is now about 1 year old. Pastor Vicent Mulooki leads the small flock of believers, and has a wife and 5 children to raise as well. Here is a short video clip of the pastor, who prasies God our Lord for His provision, but also lets us know of the needs of this small but growing church. Needs that we can help address thorugh our prayer and giving include:
- Funds and support for a borehole (water well). The community has no well, and thus many contineu to be sick and die of disease
- Support for buying some land on which to build a church structure. Currently the church building (in photo) is being rented. If you would like to donate toward land for the church structure, please do so!
- Lack of nearby hospital. CTM will be visiting this church during our next outreach, to provide medical help and treatment – since there is no nearby hospital or clinic
- Lack of a school for the children. The community has no school for the children, so Lord willing CTM will be visiting this church several times this year to provide teaching and training to the families that are part of this village.
Highlights from the Sinini Church
The Sinini church has also been in existence about 1 year, and has now grown to about 70 members. Pastor Daniel Gwaku leads this small church, and takes care of a wife and 10 children as well!
The church is on temporary land, so they do need money to pay for a permanent structure. Other needs include:
- Funds for bibles – currently the church has about 50 bibles in the local language, and the flock numbers about 70. So we need more bibles.
- A community school – like so many other communities, the people have no local school for the children. And so CTM will of course provide some training and teaching during our next outreach here.
- Medical help – as there is no local clinic, CTM will plan to provide medical treatment during our next outreach to this village. You can help by providing funds for medical supplies!
- Church land – the church is using rented facilities, so any help you can provide to buy land for a church building would be awesome.
How You Can Help!
First, rermember to pray for the pastors and beleivers in the churches of Sinini and Bulondo. Pray for their needs specifically, and if you feel led, give whatever you can financially to these churches, to help address these needs.
>> Go to Donate to make your secure, online donation,.
You gift is tax deductible, and we will make sure your donation goes specifiically to meet the need you express when you make your donation.
Thank you, and may the Lord bless your for your prayers and financial support!
Paul M. Dooley
Secretary – Christ Transformation Ministiries