An eTeamGlobal and Christ Transformation Ministries Outreach
What is Transform Uganda?
Transform Uganda is the vision of Ugandan Evangelist and Church Planter, Rev. Arthur Magezi. Arthur is founder of Christ Transformation Ministries (CTM) in Uganda. The vision God has laid on his heart is to plant 50 churches, over the several years, deep in the rural bush of Uganda. His focus, in particular, is to see rural villages embrace Christ and start churches where there has never been one. A second focus, as the villagers embrace Jesus Christ, is for the villages to be transformed by the Gospel in many ways. This includes improving: literacy levels, healthcare, water access and quality, treatment of women and children, and stewardship of village resources (as the men turn from alcoholism, witchcraft, and gambling).
Read About Previous Transform Uganda Outreaches
Transform Uganda I
Phase I of TU began in July 2015, a team of Ugandans, Nigerians, and Americans worked alongside CTM to evangelize 10 villages. The Nigerians lived among the villagers. Evangelism was one on one, Jesus Film showings, a festival, and sitting and visiting with the villagers. At the end of the two-week mission, 10 churches
were born. >> Read more about TU I.
Transform Uganda II
TU Phase II began in August 2016, by setting out to deepen and
strengthen the church plants. The team consisted of Nigerian Evangelists/Pastors, ETeam Global along with CTM. During the visits to villages, over 8,834 heard the gospel, with 2,370 accepting Christ. 900 saw the Jesus film, with 120 accepting Jesus. Villgaes were taught, a constructin team helped with housing, and medical teams provided medical treatment. >> Read more about TU II.
Transform Uganda III (2017)
TU Phase III in August of 2017 worked with the village churches to in planting daughter churches in neighboring villages. This was a
multinational team effort consisting of 70 Nigerian evangelists representing New Life for All Ministry, 40+ Ugandan’s representing CTM Uganda, and 18 Americans from Oregon and So California.
Teams went out to 12 villages each day, ministering in a variety of ways: sharing the Word, teaching men women and children; providing medical treatment; dispensing clothing and shoes; constructing a new anchor church, and dedicating two new deep water wells. Over 14,000 heard the gospel, with 4,323 accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior! >> Read more about TU III.
Get Ready for Transform Uganda IV!
Preparation is underway for the next phase of TU this Summer. The focus will be to strengthen the 28 church plants and train the leaders. The primary ministry will be to continue the training and
development of the church plant pastors and women/children’s ministry leaders. In addition, as the Lord provides team members and resources we will be conducting the following ministries to the villages:
- Jesus Film showings each night in the villages, leading people to Christ
- Evangelism to groups of men, women and youth in the villages, sharing the good news about Jesus
- Training of pastors and church leaders will be provided, for those of you equipped to teach
- Day medical clinics will be made availale as we visit each of the villages, so we need doctors and nurses!
CTM, working with eTeamGlobal, is already taking signups for volunteers who wish to take part in TU IV. Volunteers from Calvary Chapel Phoenix, churches in Oregon, and in Southern California are participating.
Interested in being a part of Transform Uganda IV?
- We need volunteers! To hold your space, send an email to Mike Parker at email@example.com
- Plan your Schedule to Come To Uganda August 3rd – 13th 2018
- Budget the Cost starting now: Total cost is $4,000 per person (a payment plan will be made available). The trip will include round trip airfare, lodging each night in a comfortable hotel near the villages, full breakfast each morning. Food and water, local transportation, trip insurance, project budget split among team, misc./emergency funds, and admin fee, Ugandan visa and translators and other local help and their care.
- Cost does not include passport, medical immunizations required and medicines, or travel supplies such as snack foods or sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and for forth.
- May 16, 2018: $500 non-refundable down payment to secure place on the team. The funds will be applied to Airline tickets.
- June 20, 2018: $1,500 second installment toward trip cost due; majority going toward airline tickets.
- July 24, 2018: Final installment and full payment for trip due.
All participants will be required to provide medical information such as medicines, insurance, and health issues that might require the team leaders to know in case of emergency. In addition, each team member must sign a ETeam Global waiver as well as a character and conduct agreement for the duration of the trip. The idea is that there is no illicit drug use, alcohol use, unmarried sexual engagement, and submission to team leaders. Note: Those who raise more funds will have those funds applied toward the entire team and projects needs of the mission.
How to make Payment to Participate
Where to send checks and how to make out checks:
- Make checks out to Eteam Global, PO Box 61, North Plains, Oregon 97133.
- In the Memo of the check please write TU4 – and your initials such as JD for John Doe.
Contact for more information: