Greetings in Christ,
Just wanted you all to know that brother Arthur has returned to Uganda, after a very successful visit to the US – to Southern California, Phoenix Arizona, and Portland Oregon. In the photo on the right you can see Abbigail on the left, Arthur, and his wife Esther on the right.
Arthur was able to accomplish a number of goals on his trip to the U.S., prior to our major outreach planned for August – “Transform Uganda IV”.
- He was able to visit several small group gatherings in Southern California and Oregon, updating our CTM support team members with information about what CTM is doing in Uganda, and Africa, to accomplish the Lord’s work
- We held the “Taste and See the Lord is Good” fundraiser in Lake Forest, California, and Arthur spoke at this very special event that was attended by about 70 people. Supporters and visitors received a first hand account of what God has been doing in Uganda through CTM – thousands ministered to through the preaching of the Word, hundreds across dozens of villages committing their lives to the Lord, thousands treated for sicknesses, clean water wells provided to villages, and shelters provided to those that had little shelter, Thanks to God’s blessing this event, CTM was able to raise funds to purchase motor scooters for 5 regional pastors; provide for pastoral support; continue to fund monthly outreaches during 2018; and prepare for our TU4 outreach in August!
- Arthur and CTM board members were able to meet with the leadership of Calvary Chapel Bible College, in Costa Mesa, California, to discuss how CTM might send regional pastors from Uganda to Calvary Bible College for formalized education in biblical studies.
- Arthur visited several churches in So California, Oregon, and in Arizona, to let people know what CTM is all about, and how the Lord is reaching hundreds of people with the good news through CTM:
- Calvary Chapel, Mission Viejo – visited twice, with welcoming hearts from Pastor Rob Miller, Neil Travisano, and Brian Dagen
- Crossline Church – visiting the congregation and pastor JP Jones
- Scholls Church, Oregon – a supportive church, with Dr. Steve Stanley leading
- Calvary Chapel Community Church, Phoenix – Arthur was welcomed by Nathan Walters, and met the leadership of the church, sharing the vision and mission of Christ Transformation Ministries. CC PHX has decided to send several pastors to participate in Transform Uganda IV! We are so excited about their support!
CTM also has two regional leaders enrolled at Multnomah University in Oregon, allowing the first of these regional pastors to receive in-depth biblical training. We look forward to having them back in Uganda, to share the knowledge and wisdom they were able to acquire while engaged in their studies.
Stay tuned for more on TU 4 as well, since July is “preparation month” for our big outreach in August!