Christ Transformation Ministries (CTM)
‘…Seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness,
and all other things will added to you.’
…. Matthew 6:33
Vision: The holistic transformation of individual lives, families, and communities
Mission: To transform individual lives and whole communities through the power of Christ and the application of biblical principles, so that every person and community may realize their God-given purpose
We are Bible based: We believe that the Bible is the living Word of God that defines, guides and trains us in all for all [2 Tim. 3:16]. The Bible commands us to:
- Pray without ceasing
- Worship God as the King of Kings
- To be in fellowship with other believers and encourage them
- Be faithful to God’s direction
- To share with others
We are Community focused:
- We are in community with a vertical relationship (with God) and a horizontal relationship (with family and neighbors)
- We identify with our spiritual community of saints to serve God.
- We believe we are to be sensitive to the individual needs of communities in context for mutual benefit
We are good Stewards of our resources:
- Using our time, talent and treasure for the glory of God
- To serve God in making life and creation harmonious
We are committed to Development:
- Developing our vertical relationship with God, and our horizontal relationships with others (including ourselves and creation) in order to fulfill our God-given purpose
- To effectively and efficiently accomplish all that God has assigned to us, we must maintain God’s standard of integrity and righteousness in everything that we do.
We are life-long Learners:
- Continually learning from God through our experiences, and from one another
- Applying biblical knowledge to glorify God
- Reviewing our ministry in accordance with 2 Tim. 3:16-17.
CTM Core Functions
- Evangelizing communities to build local churches, confronting ancestral worship through Power Encounter Ministry, as the power of evil is combated and defeated through the power of Jesus Christ.
- Transforming lives through the gospel of Jesus Christ, discipleship for spiritual warfare, and providing tools so that believers are prepared for the battle against evil.
- Developing communities: teaching all the aspects that lead to holistic prosperity, such as education, hard work, discipline, faithfulness and investing in one’s self and others, as a part of God’s plan for us.