Christ Transformation Ministries (CTM)!
Thank you for visiting CTM Africa. We are a non-profit Christian organization focused on transforming jungle village communities in Uganda “from the inside out” – first with the good news of Jesus
Christ to transform the heart, but also helping to meet other basic human needs – for clean water, improved shelters, clothing, and training for community development. We firmly believe, as the Bible declares, that as people “seek first the Kingdom of God, all these things will be added to you”. >> Learn more
Thanks to All for an Awesome “Taste and See” Event on June 2nd!
We are delighted to report that 60-70 people attended our June 2nd 2018 fund raiser! As far as the success of the fund raiser, we are happy to report that the fund raiser exceeded our expectations!
We were able to raise a significant amount of one-time donations, and also increase the number of monthly financial supporters. Thanks to those who participated and so generously gave, we will now be able to do much of what is on our road-map for the next few months ..
- Supplying scooters to pastors (we currently need 30), so they can get to our quarterly regional training events (and also more effectively support their village)
- Train some of the regional leaders in in-depth evangelism and discipleship, so they can minister to the pastors
- Progress our water wells ministry
- Provide for some of the funding for the TU4 outreach this year
- Enable us to plan and hold the next regional training event, to equip regional leaders to develop the village pastors in their ministry
For more photos of the event, check out our gallery at the right!
Get Ready for Transform Uganda IV!
Preparation is underway for the next phase of TU this Summer. The focus will be to strengthen the 28 church plants and train the leaders. The primary ministry will be to continue the training
and development of the church plant pastors and women/children’s ministry leaders. In addition, as the Lord provides team members and resources we will be conducting the following ministries to the villages:
- Jesus Film showings each night in the villages, leading people to Christ
- Evangelism to groups of men, women and youth in the villages, sharing the good news about Jesus
- Training of pastors and church leaders will be provided, for those of you equipped to teach
- Day medical clinics will be made availale as we visit each of the villages, so we need doctors and nurses!
CTM, working with eTeamGlobal, is already taking signups for volunteers who wish to take part in TU IV. Volunteers from Calvary Chapel Phoenix, churches in Oregon, and in Southern California are participating. >> Learn more about being a part of Transform Uganda IV!
Videos & Interviews from “Transform Uganda III”!
For the last three years, CTM has been engaged in “Transform Uganda”, a three year project to transform the back country villages of Uganda for Jesus Christ! Watch selected videos of Transform Uganda III in July 2017, when we reached out to 12 jungle villages to share Jesus and minister to the people’s needs: >> Watch Now
Meet Arthur Magezi, Founder of CTM
CTM is composed of a non-profit, U.S. based support organization, working with a Uganda-based CTM team to implement our initiatives. >> Learn more
Catch Our Vision and Partner With Us!
Through partnerships with AWaytoHelp, eTeamGlobal, COCIN, NLFA, and others, CTM is transforming the lives of hundreds of men, women and children in the back country villages of Uganda. >> Learn more
How You Can Help
We are looking for strong Christian partners; prayer partners,
support partners and people who want to engage the enemy with us on Christ’s battlefield here in Uganda and Africa at large.
May God bless you abundantly as He provides the means to support our much needed work here! >> Get involved